About Sea Container Group
Sea Container Group, is one of the most well-known logistics service providers in Constanta Port. Founded in 1998, the first company was Sea Container Services, specialized as a shipping agent. 21 years later, Sea Container Group, becomes an essential provider of logistics services, having under its umbrella four companies prepared to offer its customers complete, personalized services, according to their needs and requirements.
Sea Container Group operates in Constanta Port and Constanta South, together with operational offices at Henri Coanda International Airport. The infrastructure and the strategic positioning allow us direct access to berth 119 and 120, along with access to road and rail national network.
The Sea Container Group team is characterized by the experience in the field, recommended by the international standards for providing quality services, guaranteed by obtaining the certification ISO:2015 in 2019 (recertification in 2021) granted by Bureau Veritas.
The companies within the group also hold AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) certification, bringing a number of benefits to the group’s clients:
- Facilitation of customs procedures and simplification in European Union – VAT payment facilities;
- Improvement in the stock management
The companies that are part of the Sea Container Group are the following:
- Sea Container Services – port operator, offering storage, handling and delivery services, weighing containers, loading and unloading bulk and containerized vessels;
- F&J Container Services – international freight forwarder
- Air & Sea Container Services – international freight forwarder
- Container Clearance Services – customs commissioner in Constanta Port and Constanta South
News / Info
The companies members of SEA CONTAINER GROUP participated on July 10-11th 2019 as exhibitors in [...]
SEA CONTAINER SERVICES had recently added a new mobile crane LIEBHERR, LHM1300 HD / VG [...]
New service offered by SEA CONTAINER SERVICES (SCS) along with changes in the Convention on the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS)
The International Maritime Organization (IMO), in collaboration with industry representatives, amended the SOLAS with regard [...]