About Sea Container Group
International transport services, import, export, logistics, warehousing and cargo handling, “cargo project” services, customs commissioning are some of the operations carried out by one of the most well-known logistics providers in Constanta Port: SEA CONTAINER GROUP.
SEA CONTAINER GROUP brings together under its umbrella companies that offer complementary services, providing its customers with a complete and complex logistics package.
SEA CONTAINER GROUP operates in its six offices in Port Constanta South Agigea and Henri Coanda International Airport in Bucharest and holds a warehouse at international standards – Magazia Albastra (Port Constanta South Agigea).
The history of the group began in 1998 when the first member company – Sea Container Services – was founded as a shipping agent.
Companies that are part of SEA CONTAINER GROUP are:
- Sea Container Services – port operator, offers storage services (own facilities in Port Constanta South Agigea), cargo handling, freight delivery, ship agencies.
- F & J Container Services – international freight forwarder (based in Port Constanta South Agigea).
- Air & Sea Container Shipping – international freight forwarder (based in Henri Coanda International Airport Bucharest).
- Dynalog – port operator, offers ship loading / unloading services in Port Constanta South Agigea.
- Container Clearance Services – customs commissioner in Port Constanta and Port Constanta South Agigea.
- Multitrend Impex – rents office space in Port of Constanta.
The SEA CONTAINER GROUP team is based on over 15 years of experience in logistics and has the skills to find fast and efficient solutions to any requests.
Group’s expeditionary groups are members of the International Federation of Transitaires and Assimiles (FIATA) members from 2006 and 2011.
SEA CONTAINER GROUP standards for quality services are guaranteed by the 2009 certification of ISO 9001: 2008 (recertification in 2012) awarded by Bureau Veritas.
The AEOD certification of AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) of member companies from 2010 brings many benefits to the Group’s clients:
- Easier access to simplified customs processes in EU Member States thanks to AEO recognition;
- Improvements in inventory management and inventory reduction;
- Improvements in delivery times;
- Increasing safety and security;
News / Info
New service offered by SEA CONTAINER SERVICES (SCS) along with changes in the Convention on the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS)
The International Maritime Organization (IMO), in collaboration with industry representatives, amended the SOLAS with regard [...]