Whether you are importing, exporting, or your goods only transit through Constanta Port, you will need an authorized customs commissioner in Constanta Port and Constanta Port South Agigea.
What is a customs commissioner and what is his role in the relationship between economic agents and customs authorities, you will find accessing the web page of our commissioner: www.comisionari.ro
Depending on your needs and regardless of the type of cargo operated (general, bulky, bulk, cargo project etc.), our company specializing in the provision of customs commission services can provide the following types of services:
- Customs declaration of import;
- Customs declaration of export;
- Customs declaration T2L;
- Customs clearance of transit declarations;
- Completing TIR carnets;
- Specialized consultancy regarding the legislation in force and the necessary documents for the customs formalities;
- Assistance for the obtaining of certificates and other documents necessary for the customs clearance of goods;
- Submission of transport and payment documents to the customs authority;
- Obtaining phytosanitary certificates;
- Customs assistance (when applicable), etc.
Our team includes well-trained customs commissioners who will always be available to analyze your requirements and provide you with the most appropriate solutions for a quick and efficient customs clearance process.
News / Info
SEA CONTAINER SERVICES had recently added a new mobile crane LIEBHERR, LHM1300 HD / VG [...]
New service offered by SEA CONTAINER SERVICES (SCS) along with changes in the Convention on the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS)
The International Maritime Organization (IMO), in collaboration with industry representatives, amended the SOLAS with regard [...]